Helpful Links from dōTerra Aromatics™
Helpful information from other online sources
No website can be totally comprehensive in its scope. Links to other sites with compatible information is the best way to make up for this limitation. These links can also offer you an important way around the web.
I offer you these links with the hope that they will help you on your journey to better health — naturally.
Limitations and an invitation
I can't personally vouch for all of these websites. Some, I've used quite a lot, some sound very interesting or were suggested by others; so visit them with some discernment. If you really like what you see on them, let me know (I might even add a link to a specific page, if you recommend it highly enough); if you see something troubling, please let me know so I can reevaluate my link.
And, if you know of someplace that I've missed, I'd appreciate the heads-up. Just send me an e-mail and include a link to the page(s) that caught your attention.
Top Informational Wesites
Great information on how to boost your immunity and restore your health, largely through the use of fermented foods. The book by Donna Gates, Body Ecology Diet, is really great, and they offer a number of probiotic drinks, starter kits and other fine products that will make a difference in how you feel. I highly recommend this site.*
- Dr. Joseph Mercola: a truly amazing website for those interested in alternatives to medicine. Dr. Mercola is a very highly-regarded doctor who has worked for over 20 years in the clinical setting, giving people options to toxic medicines. His website has a huge amount of information (over 250,000 pages), products, a blog and a newsletter. You need to check out this site.
- The International Coalition for Drug Awareness: a great site for those looking for information on SSRI medications — and a way to get off them. It has extensive links to other resources, including lawyers for those who would like to join class-action suits.
- Vitamin Research Library: a collection of scientific studies on a wide range of health subjects. While mostly a natural health source, it does have s slight medical bent on occasion. Really fascinating and worth your time to take a look around.
- Life Extension: a commercial website offering an array of nutritional supplements, books, a magazine, etc. (they even offer their own Platinum Plus MasterCard); but they also have many good articles, including Death by Medicine. Definitely worth a look-see.
- Touch for Health: an amazing healing modality. It's associated with acupuncture, but is performed without any invasiveness. I owe my life to this procedure; and it has added quality of life as well. I use the techniques on myself and family almost every day, just to retain proper balance.
Vitamin Research Products has an amazing line of products.
However, for a selection of the best supplements anywhere, you should visit Essential-Vitamins.com.
Other Information Websites You Might Like
- Le Leva di Archimedes: a portal to health freedom, providing information about hidden dangers to your health, about legislation affecting your freedom of choice and about those who would profit from dubious or obviously damaging "solutions". One of their great pages is the Risk relative to legal dietary supplements graphic. Very telling.
- Alliance for Natural Health: one of the leading groups in the battle for health freedom worldwide. From taking on the European Union in court to the development of a solid scientific standard for safe levels of supplements, the ANH is an important organization working to preserve your right to choose a safe and effective alternative to pharmaceuticals. Please visit the website and donate to the cause.
- Global Institute for Alternative Medicine: (GIFAM), an on-line study school for alternative medicine, with articles and health alerts that you should find helpful.
- The Corsello Centers: an alternative healthcare website by Dr. Serafina Costello, M.D. While lacking some sophistication as a website, it does include one important section: the Codex Red Alerts, news articles (that you won't find in the primary media) about issues that may have a huge impact on your health and your right to choose.
- NaturalHealthWeb.com: designed as a directory, with articles, free newsletters and descriptions of many natural health and alternative medicine websites on the web. I find it difficult to navigate — the formatting is quite crowded — and the information is not screened for validity, but it still contains some good information. Just read with discernment.
- CHAADA (Children and Adults Against Drugging America): An informational website warning against the dangers of the over-use of psychiatric medications.
- Unite for Life: An information website to help existing groups to fight psychiatry and psychiatric drug use.
- Beyond Pesticides: from the National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides. Their tag line says it all: "Because freedom from pesticides is everybody's right." It offers quite a lot of information on pesticide-related subjects, alerts, links to pest management companies that don't use toxic chemicals — even a link to the EPA so you can easily make your voice heard.
- Phillips Publishing: offering a number of outstanding natural healthcare newsletters. I've seen the ones by Marcus Laux, N.D. and Dr. David Williams , as well as by Dr. Julian Whitaker, M.D. and Dr. Stephan Sinatra, M.D., and have found them to be quite helpful.
- Codex Alimentarius: a program started under the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO). Created in 1963, supposedly to develop food standards and guidelines to protect the health of consumers, ensure fair trade practices in the food trade and promote coordination of all food standards work by all organizations, it appears now to have morphed into something that has as its central goal the elimination of dietary supplements and other non-medical options for healthcare. (See the article, German Manipulation of Codex Standards for a sense of what's going on.)
- American Association for Health Freedom: an excellent source for information affecting your health freedom. Legislative alerts help you to contact your Congressional representatives about important bills in Congress.
Special Books and Videos
- We Become Silent: an extraordinary little DVD about the FDA's war on dietary supplements and the dangers posed by Codex.
- Prescription for Disaster: an important DVD by Gary Null on "the symbiotic relationships between the pharmaceutical industry, the FDA, lobbyists, lawmakers, medical schools and researchers, and the impact this has on consumers and their health care." You really need to see this DVD.
- Fight for your Health: Exposing the FDA's Betrayal of America: a stunning exposé into the secret world of the FDA, Wall Street and drug companies, where adverse reactions — even deaths — are hidden, while dangerous drugs are pushed on Americans, especially children — simply for profit. All the while, the FDA is actively attacking health freedom and seeking to eliminate natural health options.
dōTERRA-Aromatics, independent distributors of dōTERRA's certified pure therapeutic-grade® essential oils. This website offers you the very best in therapeutic-grade essential oil singles and oil blends, as well as a fine line of nutritional supplements.
Essential-Vitamins.com, offering Energique homeopathics and liquefied herbals, the Garden of Life line of supplements, Atrium glandulars, Allegany Nutrition digestive enzymes and more. I've never seen anything like these products: powerful nutritional support without the liver overload. Nothing (except therapeutic-grade essential oils) has had more of a positive impact on my health than these products.
STEMTech HealthSciences, makers of StemEnhance™, a natural stem cell enhancer. Studies have shown that one two-capsule dose of StemEnhance™ can raise the number of circulating adult stem cells by 35%. (Learn more about it here.)
I've found this supplement to be very helpful over the years, reducing my need for chiropractic care by about 65% and generally making me feel a whole lot better. Maximizing the number of circulating stem cells is also excellent for heart health, and many have reported improvements in back problems and diabetes with the use of StemEnhance™.
I highly recommend it.
Max International offers many fine products, but the one that intrigues me the most is Max GXL®, a glutathione accelerator. Simply put, glutathione (GSH) is the body's master antioxidant. It functions both as an antioxidant and an anti-toxin, and has the ability to boost the immune system and inhibit free radical damage to the cells.
For years, science has struggled to provide a practical and cost effective way to increase the levels of glutathione in your body. Now, with MaxGXL®, you can get the nutrients necessary to enable your body to produce optimal levels of glutathione.
My associate, Jennifer, has found Max GXL® to be very helpful for her son, who had ADHD and Asperger Syndrome.
Health Shoppe is owned by one of my associates in dōTERRA®. On her website, you will find the very finest in Certified Pure Therapeutic-Grade® (CPTG®) essential oils and essential oil-based products, including dietary supplements, skin care products and an amazing shampoo and conditioner.
Check it out. You can also find her on facebook.
dōTERRA® essential oils have been a real blessing to my associate. They have enabled her to get her two young sons off of medications. There is good reason for her to name her page on facebook, Relief with Oils.
⇔ Don't make me choose between my two associates. I appreciate them both for their hard work at bringing you products and information that can improve your life in so many ways.
- Beyond Organics, is an amazing source for meat and dairy products are all 100% Green-Fed™, going beyond mere grass-fed to a diet that is designed to be fed to a ruminant animal (cows, goats and sheep). While these animals do consume grass, they also eat other forage, like forbs, legumes and herbs. Beyond Organic also offers really raw cheese, Amasai™, a cultured dairy beverage (like kefir), spring water, some infused with botanicals and/or probiotics, and probiotic-infused chocolates.
- Oregon's Choice Gourmet Albacore, an incredible source for healthy tuna, salmon, oysters, crab and shrimp. If you love tuna, but have been concerned about the mercury content, then you need to check this out. I'm extremely sensitive to mercury, and tuna normally makes me quite ill; but this stuff is actually up-lifting — and I never knew tuna could taste so great!