Modern Essentials: A contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils
Empower yourself to take charge of your own health with dōTERRA's line of fine products
It is fairly clear to most that our current healthcare system is in crisis.
- At it's best, care is getting harder to access, due to rising costs.
- At it's worst (from one perspective, at least), access could be limited, due to doctors leaving their practices or the rationing of care to control costs.
In short, this is not a good time to be dependent upon the American health care system for your well-being.
The good news is that 90% or more of the problems for which people routinely access medical care can be easily, safely and effectively addressed at home, using essential oils. The question is "How?"
You need look no further than Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. In this guide, you'll find a wealth of information on how to safely and effectively use essential oils for a wide range of health issues, empowering you to take charge of your own health.
282 pages, approximately 8.5" X 11", hardcover.
Rediscover the healing power of essential oils
Plants are humanity's oldest medicines. Yet, in our modern world, with its emphasis on cheap, synthetic chemicals and, especially, pharmaceutical drugs, these natural remedies have been largely forgotten. And, over the years, we've been trained to accept the many toxic side-effects of pharmaceuticals as part of the price of getting better. As a result, health care has devolved into illness management, as more and more people start taking more and more drugs — drugs they will typically be taking for the rest of their lives.
Recently, however, a shift to that paradigm has begun. Science has been rediscovering some of the powerful benefits that can be found within natural aromatics plants, and especially within the volative oils — or essential oils — contained in these plants.
Modern Essentials can help you discover for yourself how essential oils can benefit your health and well being — naturally.
Key Features of Modern Essentials:
- Personal Usage Guide section, with an alphabetical listing of hundreds of health conditions and ways essential oils are often used for each condition.
- Color-coded recommendation system, making it simple to visually identify which oils and application methods may be best to use first.
- Single Essential Oils section, with additional information on many different essential oils.
- Descriptive charts, photos and illustrations.
- Footnoted references to hundreds of documented research studies.
And, with this Modern Essentials' user-friendly format, it's easy to learn how you can use essential oils to combat common health problems.
Modern Essentials: A one-of-a-kind reference
Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils truly is a one of a kind guide to the safe and effective use of essential oils. It's perfect for anyone looking to know more about the essential oils and how they can be used in everyday life. Whether you're a beginner or a long-time essential oil user, this book is designed for you.
Features of this contemporary guide include:
- Easy-to-understand definitions for each medical condition listed in the Personal Usage Guide section.
- Listings of all of the dōTERRA® essential oils and essential oil blends, with their chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data and much more.
- Essential oil solutions for helping with everything from common disorders, such as acne, to more serious illnesses, such as diabetes.
- An introduction to the essential oils, including their benefits and historical background.
- Reflexology charts.
- Illustrated instructions, explaining how to perform the Aroma Touch™ Technique.
Published in October of 2009, Modern Essentials is 208 pages, approximately 8.5" X 11", hardcover.
Contents of Modern Essentials:
→ The Science and Application of Essential Oils
Introduction to Essential Oils · Essential Oil Constituents · The Art of Blending · Methods of Application · Reflexology Hand and Feet Charts · Auricular Internal Body Points · Nose and Olfactory System · AromaTouch™ Technique · Autonomic Nervous System
→ Single Essential Oils
→ Essential Oil Blends
→ Essential Oil Inspired Nutritional Supplements
→ Personal Usage Guide
Notes and Explanations · Dilution Chart · Personal Usage Guide
Body systems Chart · Single Essential Oils Property Chart · Taxonomical Information · Research References · Bibliography