Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) Oil from dōTERRA®
Relaxing and calming to the mind and body, relieves muscles
Roman chamomile oil has a warm, sweet scent that is relaxing and calming for both the mind and body. Excellent for tension, it is great when added to massage oil for the relief of muscles after exercise.
Widely used for its calming properties, this essential oil is especially soothing to body systems, and helps to support a healthy inflammatory response.
5 mL bottle.
About Roman chamomile oil from dōTERRA®:
Roman chamomile flowers
The most versatile of the chamomiles, Roman chamomile oil is extracted from the small, white, daisy-like flower of the Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) plant. Soothing to all types of skin, Roman chamomile oil is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations for young and old alike. Its gentleness makes it especially valuable for restless children.
How to use: For aromatic, topical or dietary use. Diffuse, or apply topically on bottom of feet, ankles and wrists. May be added to food or rice milk as a dietary supplement.
Top Roman Chamomile Tips from the dōTERRA® Blog:
- It's my favorite in a hot bath at the end of the day! — Kelli Merritt
- We have added it to our lavender night spray. Not only does it smell amazing with the lavender, my kids get the added benefits of chamomile. — Revellie Pope
- I love the way the Roman chamomile helps make my skin soft. I use a couple of drops in my bath. Very calming and soothing. — Karen Merritt
- I use this on my Mom. She sleeps only briefly each night. I used this along with lavender, knocked her out for 12 hours! — Sharon Sevy
- I have a recipe called "Angel's Breath" Roman chamomile, blended with lavender, sweet orange, ylang ylang and sandalwood. Diffuse it, dilute it for room spray or wear it as a perfume. This is an amazing oil! — Melit Cash
- When I start to have bad neck spasms, I really need Roman chamomile. — Pete Covatta
- I love Roman chamomile. I have a lot of stress with moving, care giving and everyday stuff. When asked how I cope, I point to my oils. — Dawn Larson
- I use it on my baby who is teething! — Emili